No one ever said parenting would be easy. Drug Free Org has developed 6 research-supported parenting practices to set you on the right path. Those practices are:
- Build a warm and supportive relationship with your child.
- Be a good role model when it comes to drinking, taking medicine and handling stress.
- Know your child’s risk level.
- Know your child’s friends.
- Monitor, supervise and set boundaries.
- Have ongoing conversations and provide information about drugs and alcohol.
To find out more about these 6 practices, you can download a helpful guide by clicking here.