Kanabec County Community Health, Northern Minnesota Suicide Prevention and Crisis Text Line and Recovering Hope Treatment Center are partnering to bring the Mental Health First Aid Certification Course to Kanabec County.
This is an 8-hour course offering 8 CEU’s. There is a $20 fee to attend this training.
Who should take this training?
- Community Members
- First Responders
- Faith Leaders
- Health Care Professionals
What the training covers:
- Common signs and symptoms of mental illness and substance use.
- How to interact with a person in a crisis
- How to connect a person with help.
- How to administer Naloxone in the event of an overdose.