43rd Annual Prevention Program Sharing Conference | October 19 – 20, 2017 | St. Cloud River’s Edge Convention Center | Hosted by Minnesota Prevention Resource Center
- Choose from over 25 break-out session workshops!
- Network with prevention professionals and community stakeholders from across Minnesota
- Connect with prevention-focused exhibitors
Who should attend?
- Community Coalition Leaders, Prevention Specialist, Mental Health Professionals, Public Health Professionals, Law Enforcement, Faith Leaders, Youth Engagement Professionals
If you have interest in attending this conference, please contact Patti at email@example.com or 320.679.6321 Funding may be available for those that are not able to cover the registration costs.
Youth Engagement Regional Training | Deborah Moore, University of Minnesota – Presenter
This is a two-day workshop designed to give support to youth program advisers, coordinators, and other prevention professional that work youth that would like to learn how to practices, principles, and strategies that foster a higher level of youth participation on local community issues. Training sessions will be held in multiple location around the state. The following are locations and dates are close to our community:
- Metro Region – November 29 & 30
- Sauk Rapids Government Center – December 5 & 6
- Duluth – December 12 & 13
Cost: $50 – one day or $75 both days
If you have questions about this training please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 320.679.6321 Funding may be available for those that are not able to cover the registration costs. *Day Two is recommended for those that work directly with youth engaging them in local community prevention efforts.