No one ever said parenting would be easy. Drug Free Org has developed 6 research-supported parenting practices to set you on the right path. Those practices are:
- Build a warm and supportive relationship with your child.
- Be a good role model when it comes to drinking, taking medicine and handling stress.
- Know your child’s risk level.
- Know your child’s friends.
- Monitor, supervise and set boundaries.
- Have ongoing conversations and provide information about drugs and alcohol.
To find out more about these 6 practices, you can download a helpful guide by clicking here.
Content is Informational Only:
The content of this site including text, graphics, images, and all other material are for informational purposes only. The information contained here is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. ALWAYS seek the advice of your physician or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here!
If you are in a life-threatening situation or have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.