This community workshop is provided by Search Institute with Jim Conway as the guest speaker. Mr. Conway has over 25 years experience providing training and consultation to youth serving professionals.
Hosted by Kanabec County Public Health and the Substance Abuse Coalition of Kanabec County, the goal of this workshop is to:
- Identify the strengths and supports that are essential for a youth to succeed in all aspects of their life.
- Identify qualities of key individuals who play powerful roles in our youth’s life.
- Make a positive difference in our youth’s everyday life.
- Challenge you to make personal commitments to take personal action to support youth success.
- A perfect way to build public will and engagement in other community efforts.
If you would like to attend, Click here to register online
OR to print and mail, please click here PDF Assets Registration Form. If you have any questions, please contact Brittany Krippner at 320-679-6330.
This training is open to everyone in our community! Click on the following link to print and share the information with your friends, family and co-workers Save the Date-Everyones and Asset Builder Flyer