1. Be careful tonight. If your friends offer you a drink, just say you promised me no.
2. Have fun tonight! Keep your curfew in mind. Call me if you need anything.
3. Have fun tonight. Remember, alcohol can lead you 2 say things and do things u wish u hadn’t.
4. Have fun with ur friends. Remember, we are always here if u need anything.
5. Hey! Have fun tonight. Wanted 2 remind you not 2 drink at the party.
6. Hey! Let me know what u r doing tonight.
7. Hi! Where r u? Let me know. Love u.
8. I trust you to make good decisions 2nite. Let me know if you need anything. We r here for you.
9. I want you to have fun 2nite, but be safe. Love, Mom/Dad
10. I’m so glad you’re my son/daughter. You make me so proud.
11. It took me forever to write this text, but just wanted to say hi. I love you.
12. Just because your friends drink, doesn’t mean you have to. I’m here if you need anything.
13. Just wanted to say that I am thinking about you. xo
14. Let me know who is going to be at the party. Are the parents going 2 B home?
15. Remember 2 always make good decisions. It only takes 1 bad 1 2 ruin all the good ones.
16. Remember our discussion about drinking. We love you too much to see anything bad happen to you.
17. Remember your promise to us. Be safe tonight. Love you.
18. Remember, not drinking will keep you from making decisions you may regret.
19. Resisting peer pressure is tough, but you can do whatever you set your mind to.
Content is Informational Only:
The content of this site including text, graphics, images, and all other material are for informational purposes only. The information contained here is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. ALWAYS seek the advice of your physician or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here!
If you are in a life-threatening situation or have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.